Teaching & Learning

Mallorca International School offers high quality education guaranteed by a rigorous process of external evaluation and accreditation. It is a British school with 80% of the curriculum delivered in English exclusively by qualified native English teachers. The remaining 20% of the curriculum is divided between Spanish and Catalan languages with equally accredited Spanish teachers.

MySchool adapts the curriculum in a creative way working through projects based on a wide range of different topics across all subject areas. This method has been proven to be the most effective with the most advanced teaching methods used in the best schools around the world. In this way children develop all the necessary knowledge, skills and understanding they need in order to apply to practical real-life situations. This methodology means that MySchool students often need to work as a team and, as a result, they develop attributes such as tolerance and understanding as well as creativity and innovative thinking.

The number of students per class is limited to what is required for obtaining optimal results in the learning of skills and development of every unique child. One of the strengths of the school is its creative and caring teachers who work tirelessly to achieve the maximum with the students in their care. Further to this the school boasts several talented teaching assistant and multi-lingual inclusion leader who looks after students requiring specific support.

-BB1U1470-philippeschiller