1) COMPANY PROFILE: In compliance with the requirement to provide this information contained in section 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, governing Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the following data are set out below: The company which is the owner of www.mallorcainternationalschool.com (henceforth, the Website) is SFG initiatives and projects S.L., domiciled at C/ Llorer, 1, Crestatx 07420 Sa Pobla, Mallorca, Spain, with Company Tax Code number: B57947855 (henceforth, Mallorca International School).
2) USERS: By accessing and/or using the Mallorca International School portals you accept the status of USER, and accept, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use set out here.
3) USE OF THE PORTAL AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE FILES OF Mallorca International School: the Mallorca International School Website provides access to a large amount of information, services and data (henceforth, “the content”) on the internet belonging to Mallorca International School or to its licensors, which the USER can access. The USER accepts responsibility for using the Website. In accordance with what is set out in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, the USER is hereby informed that all personal data provided by the USER through the websites accessible from the names of the mallorcainternationalschool.com domain and its respective sub-domains (henceforth, referred to as the “Website” without distinction), will be added to and stored on the files belonging to Mallorca International School for the following purposes: (a) to enable the provision of the services requested by the USER and to respond to the USER’s requests for information, (b) to keep the USER informed of products, services and news from Mallorca International School, including via electronic communications. The USER can request not to be sent any more communications of this type at any time by sending an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: Mallorca International School as itself or as assignee, is the owner of all of the intellectual and industrial property rights on its web pages, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and designs, selections of materials used, the computer programmes required for its functioning, access and use, etc.), which are the property of Mallorca International School or its licensors. All rights reserved. Copying, distribution and public communication, including any means of making all or part of the content of this website available for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, is expressly forbidden without the authorization of Mallorca International School. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights belonging to Mallorca International School. The USER can view the elements of this Website and also print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk drive of his or her computer or on any other hardware, on condition that it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use.
5) COMMUNICATION OF DATA BY THE USER: The USER understands and accepts that by using some of the services offered by Mallorca International School on the Website, the personal data of the USER will be shown therein and will be visible to other users of the Website. This is the case with comments made on the blog section, in which the name of the USER will be published along with the corresponding comment. The USER must not provide personal data through the Website relating to third parties. The USER undertakes to hold Mallorca International School harmless against any possible fine, claim or penalty that the USER might be obliged to pay as a consequence of the USER’s failure to comply with the duty described in this paragraph.
6) EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND GUARANTEES: To the fullest extent allowed by law, Mallorca International School accepts no responsibility, in any circumstance, for any loss or damage of any type that might arise, including but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or programmes which are malicious or harmful in their content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7) MODIFICATIONS: Mallorca International School reserves the right to make any changes it deems necessary to its Website without prior notice, including being able to change, delete or add both content and services offered through the Website and the form in which they are presented or located on the Website.
9) LINKS: In the event that the Website contains links or hyperlinks to other websites, Mallorca International School does not exercise any kind of control over the aforementioned websites and their content. Under no circumstances will Mallorca International School assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the aforementioned hyperlinks or other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any kind of association, merger or involvement with the organizations linked to.
10) MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Mallorca International School may at any time modify the conditions set out here, by duly publishing new ones as they appear. The aforementioned conditions will be in effect during the time they are displayed and will remain in effect until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
11) APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Mallorca International School and the USER will be governed by the legislation in effect in Spain and any dispute shall fall under the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Palma de Mallorca. All services provided by Mallorca International School cover the entire Spanish territory.